Georg Muffat Organ Works, Volume 2
Martin Haselbõck plays the Apparatus musico-organisticus of 1690, Part 2 (Toccatas 9-12, Ciacona, Passacaglia, Nova Cyclopeias Harmonica). The three-manual organ was built 1731 by Johann Ignaz Egedacher at Zwettl in lower Austria and restored tonally in 1991 by Jürgen Ahrend and in 1983 by Hradetzky.
Gift Wrapping: Available
SKU: NAXOS 8.553990
Global Trade Item Number: 730099499026
Shipping: Shipping rate calculated at checkout
Height 5.00Depth 1.00